- All picks ups will be Friday, May 1st. In order to keep our system organized and to avoid too much traffic at one time, we ask that you pick up your order in your designated timeslot if possible.
- Timeslots are based on your last name:
- A-I, 1:00-2:00 PM
- J-Q, 2:00-3:00 PM
- R-Z, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Pickups will be ready when you arrive. If a basket was ordered, you can choose which basket when you arrive. We will have small stations of the basket varieties where you can grab your own basket. First come first serve on baskets.
- A Staff member will be working outside to answer questions and assure social distancing practices are taking place.
- Another staff member working the plant sale will approach the car to recognize/get customer’s information and determine where their order will then be pulled from the greenhouse and set directly in their trunk or on a table where the customer can then grab their own flat of plants (no contact).
- After customers get their plants, they will drive forward and then back around by the aqua center where they will exit along the greenhouse in the “exit lane”
How to Pay
- Please bring a checkbook or pay exact cash. Change can not be made at the sale.
- Make checks payable to: Ferndale FFA
- There will be a money drop box where customers leave their payment after receiving their plants.
If you have any questions, please email Kristine.Anderson@Ferndalesd.Org or reply to the email confirmation that you will receive.